The health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, people, suppliers, and the wider community continues to be our top priority. This means we can still focus on fixing your problem while making the right choices to keep our people and our customers safe. We will continue to update our website as and when further announcements are made.
Under level 1 and 2 restrictions, our branches are open in line with New Zealand Government guidelines
What to expect when you visit Smith&Smith® :
- You will be able to access the customer waiting area however all interactive materials will be removed (eg. magazines and toys) and social distancing will be adhered to.
- Hand santiser must be used before signing in, using EFTPOS machines or any other shared devices.
- You will be required to sign in and out to confirm that you are in good health and have not been exposed to any COVID-19 symptoms. (This enables us to complete future contact tracing if required).
- While on site, if you start to feel unwell or develop symptoms (coughing, sneezing, fever etc.) then please let a member of our team know immediately. We may ask you to isolate yourself and will assist you to make arrangements to leave the site safely.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, or you are self-isolating, we ask that you delay your booked service with us. You can contact us on
- 0800 80 90 80 to reschedule your appointment.
- Before your service is completed, your technician will sanitise all touch point surfaces in your vehicle.
Precautions we are taking to protect you:
- We continue to maintain a higher frequency of cleaning and sanitising in our branches.
- Social distancing practices continue to be enforced, maintaining a two metre distance between people at all times.
- We have advised our team members to avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact, where possible, and to wash and dry their hands often.
- We have asked our people to stay home if they are experiencing any illness or flu-like symptoms.
- We are proactively communicating hygiene practices, identifying potential risks and how best to mitigate them.
We would like to thank you for your business, your understanding and ongoing support.