Head of Customer Service Delivery
Belron NZ is the parent company that includes Smith&Smith®, New Zealand's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, and Laser Group whose members are plumbing and electrical experts. We are part of the international Belron Group with 30,000 employees active in over 30 countries providing services and making a difference with real care, for our customers.
Part of the Belron New Zealand, National Leadership team, the Head of Customer Service Delivery is responsible for enhancing, developing and continually improving the customer experience of the Smith&Smith® and Laser Group businesses. We need to “Be Brilliant in the moments that matter”.
The Head of Customer Service Delivery role involves all Customer Contact Channels and covers a range of high-volume Contact Centre activities across a multi skilled Customer Service team. This role must ensure that we have the right people, processes and technology in place to resolve our customer's issues, make the customer journey frictionless and that their problems are resolved with great care and ease.
With 7 Direct Reports, and circa 60+ Indirect, this opportunity will encourage demonstration of genuine leadership skillset and ability to build & retain buy-in.
Key to this role is the ability to deeply understand the drivers of NPS whilst also ensuring we meet our customers’ needs and deliver high levels of opportunity conversions. Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Manage the daily running of the Customer Service Delivery teams in a rapidly changing volume environment
- Ensure processes and systems are in place to effectively monitor data and performance metrics & develop corrective action plans as required
- Work with stakeholders to address control, process, customer experience and opportunity conversion
- Ensure a “get it right first time” approach to minimise effort during the customer journey
- Ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service that meets or exceeds both customer expectations and customer service standards with resultant NPS outcomes
As our next Head of Customer Service Delivery, you will demonstrate excellent experience and proven success understanding in detail Total Net Conversion measurements and have worked to identify opportunities to continually increase conversion successfully in previous roles.
Previous experience must have included management of areas such as: reporting on performance daily, weekly and monthly; managing abandoned rate; AHT managed to drive efficiency; resource planning and recruitment strategies to achieve expectations and meet targeted centre metrics.
Key requirements include but are not limited to:
- Large Contact Centre Management (50+) and the ability to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction
- Process and systems thinker – able to identify efficiency and process improvements – and drive compliance to SOPs
- Energetic, motivated and self-starting individual. Experienced at developing a culture around a business purpose
- Experience in the scoping and execution of business solutions to address agreed business problems, using project management skills and techniques
- Able to assimilate and process complex data
The role needs to find the balance between SLA contact centre metrics requiring efficient, well-documented operating procedures with high levels of care and empathy ensuring we meet our commercial goals and solving our customers problems. This role will have a Continuous Improvement focus with a passion to deliver not only great Customer Outcomes, but to also reduce the cost to serve over time.
Critical to this role will be effective engagement with leaders across the business to ensure that the approach to Customer Journey through our business is consistent, relevant and valued.
If this is the opportunity you are seeking, apply via the link, and please submit a Cover Letter outlining your suitability and interest with your Resume.
|Job description:||Download PDF|
|Business unit:||Customer Service|