Carglass (NZ) Limited is the holding company that includes Smith&Smith®, New Zealand's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, and Laser Group whose members are plumbing and electrical experts. We are part of the Belron Group whose 30,000 employees are active in over 30 countries providing services with real care to our customers.
The Smith&Smith® brand has been part of New Zealand's culture since 1875 and is the country's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company servicing motorists throughout the country at over 60 locations alongside a team of mobile technicians. At Smith&Smith® our focus has always been on people. Our customers, our team, the communities we live in and our role as part of Belron Group is central to our being. So, we're more than a vehicle glass company, we're a thread in the fabric of society working to solve problems with real care.
Laser Group is a network of Plumbing & Electrical companies servicing commercial and residential customers through 70+ cities in New Zealand. They specialise in multi-site projects and service & maintenance management for national customers. Laser provides ‘Totally Dependable' solutions and services since 1983.
The purpose of the role
The Insight Analyst is a pivotal member of the Smith&Smith® Business Insight & Pricing team, which is responsible for driving optimal business decision making through providing best-practise operational, financial and pricing insights.
The Insight Analyst is a data specialist, delivering exceptional commercial insights to enable the business to make fully informed decisions. The Insight Analyst is a team player, who challenges the status quo of the organisation and continually strives to deliver best-practice solutions to drive improvements in business performance aligned with our organisation Purpose, Vision and Values.
What will you be doing?
- Researching and analysing data from various sources to develop actionable insights that improve our overall business performance and customer experience
- Working with the team and key stakeholders across the Group
- Working on ad hoc projects which are key in making the Group lead the way in data led decisions
- Develop and maintain dashboards and prepare business and operation reports
- Prepare business cases and financial models to support change initiatives
- Assure data integrity
What do you need to be able to bring?
- Curiosity, energy and drive with a down to earth pragmatic personality
- Initiative and ability to self-manage whilst being a team player
- 2 to 3 years' of commercial insights experience in an industry or CA environment
- Strong business and data analytics skills (ideally and experienced PowerBI and Cognos/TM1 user in combination with MS Excel)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience in analysing ERP data (Microsoft Dynamics365 would be an advantage)
What will you get in return?
- You'll be joining a diverse and inclusive environment in which all people can come do their best work
- Do challenging, varied and interesting work and the opportunity to make a difference
- Carglass Life Insurance Plan from day one
- Discounted health insurance for you and your family with Southern Cross
- Access to an annual Wellbeing fund
We aspire to be the 'best place you will ever work' and take pride in our family-like culture where everyone comes to work with a professional, can do attitude. If this sounds like you, apply now!
|Job description:||Download PDF|
|Business unit:||Strategy & Finance / Business Insight & Pricing|