Process and Continuous Improvement Manager (Contract)
Smith&Smith® is New Zealand's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, and we are owned by the global Belron Group. Together with Laser Group Electrical and Plumbing we aim to make a difference with real care.
The Group has an ambitious strategy to expand the service and product offering to the New Zealand market. To support the structural application of this strategy the six-month contract role of Process and Continuous Improvement Manager has been created.
This position reports to the Group Operations & Supply Chain Director with the following key outcome requirements:
- Develop a continuous improvement framework – you will be defining the ‘As Is’, recommending ‘Future State”, and constructing the framework that will facilitate the focus for driving business value through the application of improved, streamlined, and consistent processes, across the Group.
- Create a CI steering group, and maintain continuous and effective internal stakeholder engagement with appropriate reporting against timelines and budgets
- Provide recommendations on priority areas of focus for the Group, and guidance on how successful action can be implemented and achieved
The key skills and experience that will get you seriously considered for the assignment:
- Proven success in the creation and implementation of an effective CI framework within a New Zealand wide multi-branch/location network
- A history of being able to gain effective and committed engagement from all internal stakeholders and any external service providers
- Highly developed, professional interpersonal and proven team leadership skills – with a collaborative and positive style, and an ability to communicate simple messages to key stakeholders
Success with this assignment will provide you with justifiable pride in knowing you have provided a New Zealand business success story with a framework blueprint for continued growth and achievement.
Please note this is for a six-month fixed term contract period.
|Job description:||Download PDF|
|Business unit:||Operations and Supply Chain|