Procurement Specialist - Property
Belron NZ is the parent company that includes Smith&Smith®, New Zealand's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, and Laser Group whose members are plumbing and electrical experts. We are part of the international Belron Group with 30,000 employees active in over 30 countries providing services and making a difference with real care, for our customers.
We are now looking to grow our Procurement team and invite applications for the role of Procurement Specialist - Property. This opportunity will see the successful candidate lead Procurement Functions for 4-5 categories, with a the largest being Property - other categories include Inbound and Outbound Freight, Warehousing, Travel, Facilities Management and Waste Management.
The Procurement Specialist - Property will support the Head of Procurement in delivering on the Procurement objectives and Supplier Relationship Management, covering both Indirect Cost (Non-Glass) and Direct Cost in order to achieve the best value for the business.
Unique areas that this role will encompass include:
- Facilities Management
- Contract Management
- Contract negotiation
- Lease negotiation and management (30+ leased buildings)
Our Belron NZ Procurement team focuses on delivering Procurement Solutions for efficiency, risk mitigation and cost reduction whilst raising service levels in the supply chain. This involves facilitation of external and internal stakeholder working relationships with full lifecycle management of each category and in some cases includes deliberate sustainable procurement methods with CSR measures.
The ongoing focus is to deliver procurement solutions for efficiency, risk mitigation and cost reduction whilst raising service levels in the supply chain.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate experience in developing necessary procurement documentation such as procurement plans, evaluation plans, statements of requirement, procurement reports and contract management plans.
Required skills, knowledge and experience include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of procurement disciplines, governance & probity
- Proven ability to develop procurement documentation such as procurement plans, evaluation plans, statements of requirement, procurement reports and contract management plans
- Proven experience in contract management and solid understanding of contract law
- Ability to identify and understand stakeholder needs - proven to consult with stakeholders and keeps stakeholders informed
- Contribute to Procurement reports on savings achieved and pipeline of activity - be confident in reporting
You will have strong commercial acumen, possess analytical and problem-solving skills, be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and have a high degree of ethics in order to provide procurement, contract and supplier relationship management advice and support.
Other key aspects of this role will be:
- Support the business with market and supplier segmentation to determine high risk suppliers and categories
- Work with suppliers to understand and reduce impact to the environment
- Gather data for reporting and monitoring
- Provide support to all stakeholders and ensure delivery of best practice procurement
- Provide timely and expert procurement advice and guidance to internal customers and external suppliers
There will be a focus on the collation, analysis and interpretation of spend data, to identify opportunities and implement procurement strategy to ultimately support the business in key commercial decisions.
This Procurement Specialist role is an excellent opportunity to engage with relevant suppliers and stakeholders nationwide and truly become part of a valued and crucial team. Opportunity to learn and grow is available, and you are encouraged to form strong relationships inside and outside of the business with autonomy and trust.
Apply now via the link if you have the experience and ambition to join the team in this permanent role - please ensure a Cover Letter is provided with your Resume demonstrating your suitability and motivation to join the team.
|Job description:||Download PDF|