How much does a windscreen repair cost?
No insurance cover? No worries, Smith&Smith® can still help. Many customers choose to pay out of their own pocket. We know that price is important to you and will do everything we can to ensure we provide you with a quick and easy quote.
Call us on 0800 48 33 88 to get a quote today or use our online form and we'll get back to you.
Making a claim through insurance
As New Zealand’s leading vehicle glass repair and replacement specialists, we work closely with most major insurance providers.
If you are insured, have glass cover and no excess then your repair or replacement will more than likely be at no cost to you. Talk to us first and in many instances, we can even lodge the claim for you. If you are insured, but not sure what your policy covers, call us and our team can help you find out.
Ready to book? Online booking is available for windscreen chip repairs at selected Smith&Smith® Auto Glass company locations.
Get it repaired before it cracks
By quickly repairing the stone chip in your windscreen, you can prevent it from cracking further. Do not wait too long to have a chip in your car window repaired. The sooner you get it fixed, the smaller the chance that the chip will crack further.
The repair of your windscreen is also better for the environment as repairing a windscreen leaves a carbon footprint up to 5 times less than when fitting a replacement windscreen.
Why choose us?
When you get your vehicle glass fixed by an Smith&Smith® expert, you can drive away with confidence knowing that your repair or replacement is done to our Smith&Smith® high standards.
- Fast, friendly service
- More convenient locations throughout New Zealand
- A nationwide lifetime guarantee on our glass workmanship
- Highly trained, expert technicians
- Over 7,000 independent customer reviews
- Sustainable recycling program to recycling glass, cardboard, paper and other items
- Experts in onboard vehicle safety system camera recalibrations
- Your choice of either our mobile or branch services
- Quality glass meeting New Zealand and relevant international standards
- Emergency call-out option for urgent repairs (fees apply)
- The country's most preferred vehicle glass repairer
- Free wiper inspection with every job
If you’ve now got the information you need, lets proceed with your bookingBook now